AND THAT’S OKAY. ISN’T THAT RIGHT, THE DOUBLECLICKS? RIGHT.
- I self-published a collection of my 512 Words or Fewer stories
- We went on our fourth JoCo Cruise Crazy, and ran our best puzzle-hunt-at-sea yet
- I went to Clarion West!
- I got an agent!!
- Puzzled Pint grew to ten cities
- I sold more short fiction, including my first SFWA qualifying pro sale!!!
- I’ve been invited to present at StoryCon this month and the SFWA Readings next month
What’s next? Well…
- More short fiction sales, hopefully (I currently have nine stories out on submission, of which three have been shortlisted)
- We’ll see what happens with Waypoint Kangaroo, the novel my agent is trying to sell
- I’m going to the Surrey International Writers’ Conference for the first time
- I’ll be doing NaNoWriMo again, of course
- It looks like Puzzled Pint will expand to eleven cities this month
Life is good. 🙂